Researching of a vacuum pump system based on the numerical computations
This article explores the operation of the GB5601 vacuum pump system created by Engineering GmbH based on the 1D model. The system includes a root pump and a liquid ring vacuum pump. The main objective of the study is to develop and verify a numerical model of a vacuum pump system for analysis in various operating modes. Performance assessment was carried out in the software Simcenter AMESim 1D, where the models are assembled in the libraries Signal, Control, Pneumatics and Thermal.
2. Rundo, M. (2017). Models for Flow Rate Simulation in Gear Pumps: A Review. Energies, 9, 1–32.
3. Wang, Y., Gao, Q., Zhang, T. (2017). Advances in integrated vehicle thermal management and numerical simulation. Energies, 10, 1-30.
4. Mouloud, G., Slimane, A., Ahmed, H. (2011). Flow Measurement and Control in Gas Pipeline System using Intelligent Sonic Nozzle Sensor. Studies in Informatics and Control, 20, 85–96.
5. Guangyu, D., Robert, E., Morgan, R. (2016). Thermodynamic analysis and system design of a novel split cycle engine concept. Energies 102, 576–585.
6. Pugi, L. Conti, R., Rindi, A., Rossin, S. (2014). A thermo-hydraulic tool for automatic virtual HazOp evaluation. Metrology and Measurement Systems, 21, 631 – 648.
7. Kopczynski, A., Malecha, Z., Polinski, J. (2019). Test stand for determination of the heat flux to the cold elements of cryogenic systems in case of the vacuum vessel failure. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 502, 1–5.
8. McBride Bonnie, J., Zehe Michael, J. (2002). NASA Glenn Coefficients for Calculating Thermodynamic Properties of Individual Species.
9. Heng, Z., Sin, S., Tai, L., Kaijun, D. (2018). Coupling Heat Pump and Vacuum Drying Technology for Urban
Sludge Processing. Energy Procedia, 158, 1804-1810.
10. Arztmann, R. (2008). Experience with dry running vacuum pumps in helium service. AIP Conference Proceedings, 53, 316–322.
11. Sadovskiy, N., Strizhak, L., Simonov, A., Sokolov, M. (2018). Some problem of centrifugal compressors upgrading. MATEC Web of Conferences, 245, 512 – 522.
12. Prananto, L., Mu'Min, G., Soelaiman, T., Aziz, M. (2017). Dry steam cycle optimization for the utilization of excess steam at Kamojang geothermal power plant. AIP Conference Proceedings, 1984, 120-134.
13. Bannwarth, H. (2005). Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps, Compressors and Systems: Conventional and Hermetic Design. Wiley, 246–247.
14. Olšiak, R., Fuszko, Z., Csuka, Z. (2018). Reduction of the suction pressure of a liquid ring vacuum pump with a supersonic gas ejector. MATEC Web of Conference.
15. Levchenko, D., Meleychuk, S., Arseniev, V. (2011). Regime characteristics of vacuum unit with a vortex ejector stage with different geometry of its flow path. Proceedings of the International Scientific and Engineering Conference on Hermetic Sealing, 39, 28-34.
16. Salakhov, R., Khismatullin, R., Gureev, V. (2017). Development of a functional model for the cooling system of a inline six-cylinder diesel engine with modeling the operation of the air conditioning system in the lms amesim software package. International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, 3(8), 467-475.
17. Misbakhov, R., Gureev, V., Moskalenko, N., Ermakov, A., Bagautdinov, I. (2015). Numerical studies into hydrodynamics and heat exchange in heat exchangers using helical square and oval tubes. Biosciences Biotechnology Research Asia, 12, 719–724.